- Can we get assistance service 24/7?
RETAS Assistance is available by telephone, fax, or email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for customers in need of technical and/or medical treatment.
- What languages do RETAS representatives speak?
Our multilingual staff can communicate in English, French, Italian, and Turkish.
- What is your coverage area?
We provide all kinds of technical and/or medical assistance throughout Turkey as well as Northern Cyprus. Under special conditions our assistance services can also cover some neighboring countries such as Bulgaria, Greece, Iran, and Georgia.
- Can we receive technical assistance for special vehicles?
We have specialized assistance services for vehicles such as camping cars, trailers, yachts, and yacht trailers.
- Do we have to pay for services provided by RETAS?
RETAS will guarantee all payments covered by your policy and you do not have to pay anything.
- Can we get assistance in case of a legal issue?
RETAS will provide all kinds of judicial and legal assistance and will help resolve bureaucratic procedures.
- How can we get information about the timing of services provided by RETAS?
All detailed information about services such as taxi/ambulance transfers, flight details, towing, and hotel reservations will be provided by RETAS representatives via telephone or email.
- Do we need to obtain original documents, such as bills, medical reports, police reports, expert reports, and customs documents,?
RETAS will obtain all these documents and send them to your assistance company.
- Can you provide translation services?
RETAS will assist translation/interpretation if and whenever needed by a customer.
- Can you help if we lose our passport?
RETAS will provide assistance at consulates and embassies to help reissue a passport, visa or any other document.
- Can you help if we lose money?
RETAS will guarantee cash advance anywhere within our area of coverage.
- Can you help with funerary procedures?
RETAS will perform all necessary legal procedures for repatriation of the body in accordance with the regulations of international transport.